Healthy Credit Score Benefits
- Your Credit Report and CIBIL TransUnion Score is the most important indicator of your financial discipline and Credit Eligibility. Lenders are keen to provide loans and credit cards to disciplined consumers who have a high credit score and a healthy credit history.
- 80% of Lending Financial Institutions look for a CIBIL TransUnion Score of 750.
- Consumers with a good credit score can negotiate a lower lending rate.
- EMI to Income Ratio: If your EMI > 50% monthly salary, you may not get a loan.
- Banks look at your Payment History Trend for defaults and amount overdue.
- Discrepancies in your Credit Report may cause your loan application to be rejected. Rectifications to your CIBIL
- Healthy Credit also helps you to get Emergency Loan when you need it most.
- Credit-Hungry Behaviour and repeated Loan Enquiry decreases your Credit Score with every enquiry you made.
- Standing Guarantor for a delinquent borrower lowers your CIBIL TransUnion Score.
Copyright 2018 cibilrepair.com All Rights Reserved